5:00 PM17:00

11th Annual Farm-to-Table FREE Community Meal

Join the Farm Collaborative (formerly Aspen TREE) 
at our annual Farm-to-Table FREE Community Meal!

We believe that by sharing a meal together, we nourish our community, and when we join together at the ‘communal table’ and enjoy healthy locally grown food, we strengthen that which bonds us here in Aspen. Over the past 10 years our Community Meal has grown, truly becoming an Aspen tradition.

The meal is on Tuesday, November 20th, 2 days before Thanksgiving. We already anticipate over 1,200 guests, and will need an estimated 250 volunteers to put it on. The event is free for EVERYONE and brings together all segments of our community. 

This year, we have set a goal of purchasing 75% of the ingredients from beginning farmers in the Roaring Fork Valley (from within 35 miles of the venue) and the remaining 25% from local farmers beyond. The meal will have 3 seatings starting at 5pm, (5-6, 6-7, 7-8), and pre- registration is necessary to secure a seat.


Please also consider volunteering or sponsoring this year’s event.

View Event →